Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Disappointed..............

The date today was on the 26 May 2010.Anyway, It did not start of very well for me as I vomited that morning and trust me, It is a bad feeling.I mean, I only reached the school for a simple ten minutes and then I vomited.
I quickly ran to the toilet as fast as i could and apparently Mdm Siti assigned Zhen Jie from 6A to help me.After the dreadful moment of vomiting and coughing out flam in the toilet, I went back to the hall and by then the hall was packed with students.
That morning, Mr Phua was giving a talk on Michael Phelps, I felt that it was very meaningful as I learned that just like Michael Phelps, we have to go through some struggles to achieve or even smell success.
Now this was the moment I was disappointed about. There was no P.E.I was soooooooooooooooo sad as it was one of my favourite periods just to see that it was cancelled.
At this point of time, I really wish that that whenver we are able to have P.E. It would not be cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment