Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blogging again..........

I basically have not blogged for a while, so I am doing it today. My weekends were very fun.On Saturday, I went to Safra resort to have a meal with my aunt and uncles cousins and my family.

We arrived at the place at around 6pm. Before anybody came, I was smsing for along period of time.( Very rude) I was totally famished and very eager to eat the food that was coming but I knew that I had to wait for the others first.

My aunty and uncle were the first to arrive, they discussed and ordered the food with my parents. When I heard the words crag and fried rice, I burst out in joy as they were one of my favourite dishes.

My cousins came soon after and we started chatting and chatting. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we did not even realised that the food has arrived. I wolfed down the hunger antidotes and then continued talking about recent events.

Time passed fast and we all gathered at my house. We then went into seperate cars and drove to our destination.The adults all gathered to the basement and continued to chat while watching television.Soon enough, it was close to mid night and we all gathered to our home sweet home.

The next day,I went to church in the morning as usual. I went home for lunch and did my homework for three hours. At six pm, we went to meet my mother`s side of the family at a restraunt called mushroom pot for dinner.

The food there was simply delicious, we finished it in no time. After we thanked each othyer for the wonderful time we had, we all spit up went to our home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment