Saturday, November 20, 2010

6 years just past by.... -.-..haiz..

6 years of education just pass by like that, in a swoosh. Primary school is one of the most enjoyable things in my life so far. I made friends that have different personalities and they were all special in their own ways. I also have been taught by different teachers through my primary school life, some I felt some were good teachers and some I felt were not good enough as the other stories.

Primary School has let me develop some of the "characteristics" that I would never imagine having, like playing soccer for example. I suddenly been giving a chance to be a leader. It was not really that exciting at first but I got used to it later and become quite happy that I was appointed one. I learn to differentiate between right and wrong correctly better that I used to last time.

I also learned to differentiate between a good friend and a bad friend. Through his or her actions and not by how he or she looks. It was once said to never judge a book by its cover. I find this phrase very meaningful. It does not mean that even though that you are fat means that you are mischievous and it does not mean that when a person looks good means that that person has good values in he or she.

Out of my six years of primary school, I found the last two years of education the most enjoyable as I am one of the seniors and i get to do more interesting things like go to the P5camp and go to the tea chapter, the list is too long for me to mention. Sadly, that list cannot be endless as Primary school has ended for me. Once again...haiz......

I have to thank these few teacher that I would never forget, Ms Lo, Ms Ha, Miss Seet, Miss Seah, Mr Lim, Mdm Ong, Mdm Siti Mariam and last but not least Ms Chia. These teachers are ones that I would forget as they have been the ones that REALLY helping me and supporting me through these six years.

Teachers and friends who read this blog post I am sorry for what I did wrong for the past six years, will you please forgive me.

I have graduated from Changkat Primary School as a learner with passion and a citizen of honour. I believed I have seized my day. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment